Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cowgirl Cash Celebrates 1 year!

One year ago I opened Cowgirl Cash.

A year ago this week I opened my first retail store.  I coined it a "Western Vintage Boutique", filled it with beautiful old boots, added some old interesting buckles, and anything else I thought fit the criteria of authentic, practical, and beautiful.  My grand opening was fittingly held on Halloween Day, because "opening a store is scary".  Everyday is an adventure.  I never know what I'll find, what someone will bring for me to buy, or who I'll meet.  Recently, Cowgirl Cash has added a spacious dressing room (no more trying on clothes behind two tippy screens) and expanded into the entire space. I've kept my two co-op roomies.  Leaf and Petal will still operate out of Cowgirl Cash creating gorgeous flower arrangements for weddings and special events, and the High Desert Journal still has an office upstairs in the loft. I love the synergy these two special businesses add to Cowgirl Cash. Come see how we've made this work and see the expanded space.....
Please join Cowgirl Cash for our 1 year celebration.

The details follow:
Nov. 5
during First Friday
6-9 pm
Fundraiser for FAN
Vintage Trailers will be parked in front of Cowgirl Cash and around Riverfront Plaza.  This is a great chance to see some old authentic travel trailers and contribute to Family Access Network.  This is a local non-profit with advocates in each Bend/ LaPine school who help identify kids who need help. 

Come for food, beverages and prizes all night long.

thank you,
rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment