Thursday, February 9, 2012

Business trip to AZ...Cowgirl Cash Style

I had a great trip to Arizona.  5 days of the perfect combination of work and play.  My parents live near Surprise, AZ in a community filled with very busy, happy, healthy, athletic, spontaneous, retired people. I could barely keep up.
We spent the first two days of the trip in Tuscon for the Gem and Mineral show.  It's an eyeful.  Rocks, mineral specimens, jewelry, rugs, geodes, agates, precious stones.  It's got to be an annual trip.  We then preceded to hit every thrift store, consignment store, pawn shop, and antique store in a 90 mile radius of Phoenix.  Here's a sampling of what I bought.


















Thanks Mom and Dad for showing me around and being patient while I sifted through "stuff"  I love what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment